Friday 22 May 2015

Review: Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers, #3) by Marni Mann


Epsiode 1- My Review | Amazon UK | Amazon US
Episode 2- My Review | Amazon UK | Amazon US
Episode 3- Amazon UK | Amazon US


Synopsis
Derek Block confronts his past.
Frankie Jordan’s past pursues her.
Secrets threaten to keep them apart.
They want to let go of each other, but can’t.
Their passion is too hot to resist.
Things are scorching as real estate gets real…
This is Episode Three of the five-episode Timber Towers novellas series.


My Review

4 Stars!

Well..I did not see this coming!!

I was supposed to wait a while before I read this one because I knew the ending would make me want more but as soon as it landed in my kindle I dropped my current read and jumped on it.You can tell how patient I am but I don't regret it!

This is episode 3 of a 5 part serial and it one carries on from where we left off which was a cliffhanger.I'm not sure how I feel about Hayden I was quite skeptical of her and by the ending I still don't like her. I need to know more about Derek and Hayden's past because there are so many pieces missing and we still don't know what happened with Randy and why they are trying to destroy him.What we find out about Frankie at the end and omg Reed how I want to kill him. I really wasn't expecting anything like this, I need moree and I really don't want it to be all ruined.

This book was Derek and Frankie exploring each other, finding out that they care and what they have is much more than lust. They both want more and Frankie is trying to find her own role in this confusing relationship they have going on and making Derek work for it.She challenges him and he craves more.

I'm scared about what will happen with them and ahh I need more!

*ARC provided by author for an honest review*


No comments:

Post a Comment