Tuesday 22 April 2014

Review: Trust (Finding Anna #4) by Sherri Hayes

Book 1- Slave
Book 2- Need
Book 3- Truth
Book 4- Trust



Synopsis
***Book 4 of a 4 book series***

Brianna is lost for the fourth time in her life. Each time was unexpected, and each changed the course of her future. The first life-altering event occurred when her mother died, and she moved to Minnesota to live with her father.

The second was when she was kidnapped at the age of seventeen and forced to be a slave. She would never forget those ten months. Brianna thought her life was over.

Everything changed again the day Stephan steamrolled into her life and brought her home to live with him. She had no idea what to expect—what life with her new Master would hold. That first month with Stephan was, in some ways, more confusing than the prior ten. As a slave, she’d known her place. With Stephan everything was new and different. He’d given her freedom and so much more.

Five months after Stephan rescued her, Brianna once again finds her life flipped upside down.

In this fourth, and final, installment of Finding Anna, Brianna must unearth strength she never knew she possessed. Stephan can no longer protect her from the outside world. She must learn to trust herself, embrace who she is, and discover who she wants to be. Only by facing her demons can Brianna find true happiness and peace.

My Review
3 I love Stephan Stars!!

Ahhh I don't know where to start with this one.I was really looking forward to it since I loved the rest of the books in this series but it seems like this one didn't quite live up to my expectations.I think this series should have finished in book 3 instead of it ending in a cliffhanger.The start of this kind of dragged, a little slow for my liking.I always hate when the main characters are separated but this was excruciating I just felt like wtf! Where are the awesome Brianna and Stephan scenes which I love? I was just like flipping pages thinking oh someone stop me when they are together..okay I didn't really do that but oh boy was I tempted!!

I would still recommend this series! Its just such a brilliant series about a slave, a victim of human trafficking who has been saved and needs to start building herself up again with the help of her hot, sexy savior Stephan! I absolutely adore Stephan and always will he was so patient and loving *sighh* all the things I could say about him..the list is endless.



**ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment