Saturday 5 April 2014

Review: Finding My Way (Finding My Way, #1) By Megan Keith




Synopsis
Breaking up is hard to do… moving on is even harder…

When twenty-three-year-old Emma discovers that her ex is moving on with his life, she decides to harden up and get on with living her own. 

Who knew that just opening up to the possibility of a new relationship would be all that it took? 

Things start looking up when her hot new co-worker Seth notices her. He had been the subject of her fantasies, but she never thought she stood a chance. 

Then there’s Nick, the sexy and self-assured guy she met at the train station that she cannot get out of her head.

When even more prospects begin to show it seems that life is finally looking up. Top it off with a new career opportunity and Emma finally believes she can 'find her way' to a whole new life.

WARNING: Mature content 18+ readers

My Review

2.5-3 Crazy Long Stars!!

I stopped reading this when I first started as I just couldn't take the whole love triangle thing even though everyone claimed its not really a love triangle well it pissed me off so I stopped and told myself I would go back and try to finish it off one day.That day was a few days ago after finishing an amazing book I decided to get back to this one. And since my break things had changed because at the start I don't even know why but I liked Seth and I was annoyed that Emma had feelings for both the guys and so on.Coming back to it I was like..I liked Seth? Why the fuck did I like him? what a pushy pussy..ohh he annoyed me.

And with these situations when the main female character has feelings for more than one character I have a feeling called fukin-pissed-off! I hate it and I instantly hate the female character wanting to punch her in the tits and make her understand that she is confusing me and should have feelings for only one character. I AM JUST A SIMPLE GIRL WHY DYA HAVE TO MAKE THIS HARD ON ME?


Nick was the only good thing about this book he wasn't settled down didnt have a great job but he was fun and loving. Emma and Nick needed to spit out the truth and be upfront about their feelings oh it would have saved sooo much time and then we could have got rid of Seth right?

After falling for Nicks character, I was totally uninterested in Seth's character. This book has all three characters POVs I dont usually mind more than one POV but this became too much for me. Whenever it got to Seths POV I was like...


By the end I was like phew okay so on to the next book because I do want more Nick.Lets hope things get better ;)


*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*


No comments:

Post a Comment