Character Name: Satan Jack
Personality Type: Smart-assed and Enigmatic
Author: Debra Anastasia
Book Title: Seraphim Series
Genre: Paranormal Romace
Author Website: www.debraanastasia.com
How does a foul-mouthed angel end up as the last hope for all of Heaven and Earth?
When Seraph Emma is maimed and tossed from Heaven by a rogue angel who's taken charge, she fears she'll never be allowed to return. Tasked with the impossible job of showing the self-loathing (and not even human!) Jason his worth, Emma is sure she's doomed to fail.
Meanwhile, having wormed his way into Heaven, the corrupt Everett has trapped God in Hell and has designs on unleashing evil everywhere. Fortunately, if there's one thing Emma can't do (in addition to minding her language), it's give up. Determined to save Jason and get back to Heaven-even if it means going to Hell-Emma's plan is simple yet impossible: trick the Devil to save God.
What she doesn't count on is the devotion and, well, humanity she finds in Jason; the spirit, hidden compassion, and raw sex appeal within the Devil; and the vulnerability of her own heart. With the help of two unlikely allies, she'll wage the battle for Heaven. But will Emma be sidetracked by a new sort of heaven along the way?
What's truly more dangerous?
Falling from Heaven, or falling in love?
“Okay, how's this? I’ve been to Heaven and Hell. I’ve seen the whole world, but the only thing that makes me want to live is this: being inside you. I love you so much. You’re all I see.”
[Jack’s been Satan for a thousand years. His superpower is inspiring lust and bedding women before he throws them into Hell’s fires. He takes pride in a Hell well run.
1. What is your ideal woman like? She’d be female.
2. What do you like the least about yourself? The fact that I can’t get the Hell out of Hell.
3. What are the three most important things in life to you? Women, drinking, and revenge.
4. What music is on your playlist right now? The Civil Wars
5. What is your favorite curse/dirty word? Heaven.
6. How do you seduce and/or excite a woman? Look at her, point to the spot in front of me.
7. Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever made love? Anyplace I make love instantly becomes the most interesting place in the world. Build a statue, mount a flag, watch it smolder.
To vote for this book boyfriend, go to Love Between the Sheets, find this character, and place your vote: http://www.readlovelust.com/omnific-smackdown